Soap Making 101
Learn the basics of making artisan soap using the cold process method in this interactive, hands-on class. Age restriction: 14 and up.
- August 10 - 2:00 - 4:00 pm
- August 15 - 7:00 - 9:00 pm
Class will cover:
- The basic chemistry of soapmaking
- Supplies & equipment
- Safety considerations
- Step by step demonstrations and class participation in the soap making process
- Colorants, scents, and additives
We begin at 2 pm. As a courtesy to others, please arrive 10-15 minutes prior. Late arrivals will miss important class instruction and should not expect individual "catch up" instruction from the instructor or assistant. There will be no extension of class time for late arrivals.Cancellation policy: you may cancel for a refund up to 24 hours prior to scheduled class.
NO SHOWS AND SHORT NOTICE CANCELLATIONS WILL NOT BE REFUNDED OR ISSUED A STORE CREDIT.